Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Oracle
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my box of fun from the great guys at Swamps today....

250/80's
modded IDM
push rods
6pos chip
new ICP

:D:D

now im just waiting on the turbo mounting kit from Carson, should be here pretty soon!!

just excited and needed to share!

ooo and i have my new face sitting in boxes waiting to go on...02 style head/marker lights, fogs, 05 grille
and an 08 tail gate for the ass end!

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts

250/80's
modded IDM
push rods
6pos chip
new ICP

now im just waiting on the turbo mounting kit from Carson, should be here pretty soon!!

ooo and i have my new face sitting in boxes waiting to go on...02 style head/marker lights, fogs, 05 grille
Sweet List. What turbo you going with?

·
The Oracle
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its a modded s300 from Carson(well his builder)...supposed to flow more than a modded h2e, with good DD and towing manners

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Nice!

·
fueled by Colecovision
3,060 Posts
I just spent some time in a truck with a similar setup (same turbo)...on a 6 speed truck...and that turbo lights QUICK.

spools like a BB...and pulls strong up top where a BB would get choked up with that much fuel.

·
The Oracle
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just spent some time in a truck with a similar setup (same turbo)...on a 6 speed truck...and that turbo lights QUICK.

spools like a BB...and pulls strong up top where a BB would get choked up with that much fuel.
thats good to hear from you...

i can't wait to get your stuff in! and the stuff from Carson!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts

250/80's
modded IDM
push rods
6pos chip
new ICP

What did yoy pay for the 05 front end and the 08 tailgate that is on my mod list down the road..can't seem to find that good of deal on those parts around here?? Have fun;)

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Use a hammer impact to remove the left hand bracket. Just using a ratchet, you will twist off some tools or round out the head of the bolt.

·
The Oracle
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What did yoy pay for the 05 front end and the 08 tailgate that is on my mod list down the road..can't seem to find that good of deal on those parts around here?? Have fun;)
i got the tail gate for $350.
im only doing an 05 grille not the whole front end, trimed to fit the older bumper(i know some dont like it this way but i do)

Use a hammer impact to remove the left hand bracket. Just using a ratchet, you will twist off some tools or round out the head of the bolt.
i usually use a long 1/2 drive breaker bar to beat the locktite then spin em out with my 3.8 impact gun....works like a charm every time

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
nice...post up some pics!

·
The Oracle
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oh it runs, just not with any of the fun sh*t yet....waiting fo 2 things- the turbo mount kit from Carson(should be here around Tuesday) and a spare weekend to install it all(shooting for the 17-18th)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts