Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
<<< Power
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's saturday or I'd call, but I went to your new website just about dead set on finally ordering the bowl delete RR, and it says they're not available. And that you're not sure when you'll have them available again.

I almost cried.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
It's saturday or I'd call, but I went to your new website just about dead set on finally ordering the bowl delete RR, and it says they're not available. And that you're not sure when you'll have them available again.

I almost cried.
I talked to Dennis about this like 2 weeks ago. He's working on redesigning the bowl delete kit. If you call him he may have some suggestions for you until the kit is ready.

·
Proud PSN Sponsor!
2,171 Posts
I had some customer experience difficulty installing the previous version of the kit. Since things like that bother me, I decided that when I ran out of parts I'd figure out if I could make it easier before ordering more parts. Unfortunately, the timing of my recent merger and shop move has really hurt the progress. I did order more prototype parts a few days ago and hope to have them early this coming week to do a final test fit. Once I'm happy with the new design I'll get the parts ordered and it will just be a matter of "waiting for production". Bear with me, I want these updates done and inventory on the shelf more than anyone!

For what it's worth, I will be introducing my "post pump filter kit" very soon too. I finally came up with a setup that I was happy with...just waiting on production of all of the parts.

·
<<< Power
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I'd like to be first in line for the new one, if there isn't already people in line.

Seriously.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts