Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well when i first met my wife she was a big chevy fan, but after a couple years of marriage i have turned her away from the dark side, shoot she even picked this one out, just too bad its a gasser.

It's a '96 on 35's with a 302

I really like the paint job, best camo job i have seen, clear coat and everything, sorry i dont have pics of the inside but it looks brand new.

Let me know what yall think

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
YES!!!!!!! It worked, first time i have tried to post pics............i dont know what the big deal is i thought it was pretty easy...........

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
nice!, perfect for a conversion:evil

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
YES!!!!!!! It worked, first time i have tried to post pics............i dont know what the big deal is i thought it was pretty easy...........
Good job on the pics! You can also reduce so the whole pic fits in the frame then replace original and it will automaticly change it here. I go for 705-710 ussualy, I think thats 85%.

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well unfortunately i dont got the "NO YOU ARE NOT PUTTING A DIESEL IN MY TRUCK!" along with a lot of other :mad:

But eventually i think i might convince her:D

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good job on the pics! You can also reduce so the whole pic fits in the frame then replace original and it will automaticly change it here. I go for 705-710 ussualy, I think thats 85%.
how do you do that?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts