Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
though I have a confession to make first.

One thing I have always done before I sold a product by another manufacture is to try it and make sure it works as advertised, except in this case and I have to admit I am quite relived it worked as well as it did although I have had plenty of good customer feedback on the product.
I installed the Stealth Stage 1 yesterday on my Bronco and boy the fun I have been missing. The worn out 15 degree pump was barely holding 1200 psi with my crap 5ms PW tuning, now it holds 3200:D
Biggest difference was off idle and part throttle response, it responded well before with the 38R but now it's almost like having a supercharger on it:evil

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oil is an awesome thing to have... Have some fun!
yes it is, I have had it on Snow White and on the wifes 02 but I have never had it in my personal daily driver. A lot of people focus only on the WOP part of the equation but I love the off idle and part throttle response as my daily commute to and from the shop is never WOP or anything past 1/4 throttle.
0-50mph at 1/4 throttle is a smokeless buried in the seat experience that begs for more throttle but alas no room for it.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
I have heard good things about the stage I pumps Prob the route i would go if i had a 7.3 daily driver

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,476 Posts
yes it is, I have had it on Snow White and on the wifes 02 but I have never had it in my personal daily driver. A lot of people focus only on the WOP part of the equation but I love the off idle and part throttle response as my daily commute to and from the shop is never WOP or anything past 1/4 throttle.
0-50mph at 1/4 throttle is a smokeless buried in the seat experience that begs for more throttle but alas no room for it.
Freudian slip I'm guessing :doh: - um a WOT part of the equation LOL :hehe:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Very cool David, glad to see Stealth pumps are still alive and well!
Though I may never have the chance to own one now, I am in the process of trying to figure out how to own a 6.7! LOL
It looks like it may be a possibility!

Um, I just realized, you said installed the Stealth Stage I on your ??BRONCO??
Did I miss a conversion you did or something? LOL It sounds like it.....

Post pictures of this beast!

·
Registered
871 Posts
I've been thinking about getting one of these. I just need some more money first.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Damnit Nigel, you beat me by a few seconds on this one LOLLOLLOL
Hes pretty quick for an old guy .......... Must be feeding hid fingers the little blue pill........... :poke: LOL

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Hes pretty quick for an old guy .......... Must be feeding hid fingers the little blue pill........... :poke: LOL
The little blue pill only works on the middle finger,,,,:pointlaugh::doh:

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very cool David, glad to see Stealth pumps are still alive and well!
Though I may never have the chance to own one now, I am in the process of trying to figure out how to own a 6.7! LOL
It looks like it may be a possibility!

Um, I just realized, you said installed the Stealth Stage I on your ??BRONCO??
Did I miss a conversion you did or something? LOL It sounds like it.....

Post pictures of this beast!
Man you are behind the times:doh:
pics of 95 hybrid Super Duty Bronco suspension - Powerstroke Nation

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,476 Posts
Don't need no stinkin Blue pill - yet..... :doh:

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
The little blue pill only works on the middle finger,,,,:pointlaugh::doh:
And you would know this how ??? :pointlaugh: :hehe::flipa:

Enough derailing Davids thread back to the qudos .

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Most people will know and understand what I meant, but some people are a lil slow:doh:
Much like when I had stg. 1s and went from a 15* pump to a 17*. I noticed it mid range it pulled where the 15* was just kinda meh .

1 - 20 of 46 Posts