Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as the title says i bought one today, white crew cab short bed XLT 4x4. i'll post some pics tommorow, drove it about 200 miles today, holding 19.3 MPG so far, that's not hand figuring yet. .

·
Registered
159 Posts
sweet when do we get to see pictures?

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Congrats, you are gonna love it, I got a 1/4 tank of fuel, I am about to fill up soon to get some real mileage, mine is showing average with 289 miles on it 16.5mpg

·
Registered
19 Posts
I checked one out today while picking up my truck up from the dealer. I was surprised how quiet it is while running.

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Congrats man hope it will be a good pickup for ya! :ford:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i already love it ! for a stock truck this thing moves!! anywhere under 40 mph it will turn the tires over pretty easy. mine has 401 miles on it showing an average of 19.4. mine has the 3.31 electronic locker and 265/70/17's. i'll get pics as soon as the rain stops ..

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
im wanting to get rid of my 6.4 more and more now that yall are getting that good of mileage and they run so good stock... i see a reg cab in my future.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh yea, it also regened once, lasted about 10 mins and mileage dropped to 18.5 for a short time.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
if you can post a vid!! i wana ride in one of these.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well here's a few pics....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i like it, just needs a little nicer wheels

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
Nice lookin truck hoss. Hope ya can keep it clean.:ford:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
so what did you find when you hand calculated the mileage? I'm curious to know how these do..
Sharp looking truck though, congrats!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I rode in it yesterday and even under full throttle it makes hardly any noise at all. Also wow it is quick for a bone stock truck.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well living on a farm and actually using the truck.. LOL i know it'll get dirty soon , and i haven't emptied the tank yet so i havent hand figured the tank but on the dash it has a screen that shows gallons used and miles driven on this tank and then it shows a tank average so assuming the gallons used is correct i am seeing 19.4 hand figured.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts