Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone running a borgwarner s366 with the .91diveded housing with stage 1 or 2's???? You can pick these up new for around $750. I can fab up a mount pretty cheap so I'm considering this when I ditch my stock turbo.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I've been thinking the same thing. Should be a monster with stg1, but I would want a wastegate in the system for stg2 to keep back pressure down
$750 for the turbo

$700 for the mount kit
$60 for the oil lines.

$45 for the exhaust/downpipe adapter.

$50 for intake and intercooler tube mods.

=$1605

Irate has some experience with this setup.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I'm running an s366 with my stage 2s

·
Registered
430 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Anybody running one of these with stage 1's? Looking into upgrading chargers and would like to hit the 400hp mark without adding fuel. Are these a ball bearing turbo how much do they flow?

·
Registered
671 Posts
No they are a journal bearing and I believe they flow around 1100 cfm.

·
Registered
82 Posts
So what is the advantage of the s366 over the D66? Both are journal bearing turbo's and they both flow about the same. The D66 is a bolt on and the s366 requires a T4 mount and all the pluming.

·
Registered
671 Posts
The s366 can be upragraded with a cover a new wheel and flow even more if im correct, you can get a batmowheel for s366.

·
Registered
744 Posts
The s366 flows more air than a d66. I choose it for the simple fact of customer service and the ability to go bigger! The turbo is awesome spools great clears up smoke no problem! Egts no big deal at all. As for boost I see 7psi cursing and a max of 40psi what else would you like to know?

·
Registered
82 Posts
The s366 flows more air than a d66. I choose it for the simple fact of customer service and the ability to go bigger! The turbo is awesome spools great clears up smoke no problem! Egts no big deal at all. As for boost I see 7psi cursing and a max of 40psi what else would you like to know?
What kind of hp can I expect with stage 1's? I can't see myself needing much more than 400hp.

·
Registered
744 Posts
400 hp is gonna be hard with stage 1s I'm gonna be on a dyno in a couple weeks I'll let you know what I put down

1 - 12 of 12 Posts