Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I upgraded my truck about 3 months ago with cold air intake 4 inch strait and the ts chip i was building about 27 to 28 pounds or boost. I have not really been watchin in that close but just now noticed im doin good to build 12 pounds. So i guess what im asking is what could be the problem

·
Registered
201 Posts
:welcome:A little more info would help us out like year and mods:welcome:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
truck is an earyl 99 and the mods are cold air intake, 4inch turbo back exhaust, Ts 6 pos. chip stock,high idle,50,75,100,140. My exhaust temps when im getting into the throttle are about 1000 degrees, I really dont have a clue of whats goin on here

·
Registered
201 Posts
I think he may have posted in the wrong spot since he already has been a member since feb 2010. But yes more info the better.
Ya my bad just seen the new to the nation..

ya like countryboyrob sad check fo leeks boost EX ect.. your etgs are low so i think icp or smothing like that maybe

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my setting at 140 wide open only makes 12 pounds. It actually makes only 12 pounds no matter what! I have checked all my connections and do not notice any leak at all and all my boots are tight and my turbo seems to be spinning freely and it looks ok no drag or to much free play

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have a glow shift guage and i did but air to it and it was ok it went to 50 psi just fine it is a 60 pound guage

1 - 12 of 12 Posts