Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
looking for snow eh!
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a ton of parts from lmc for 1/2 tons and 3/4 tons but what about f350 crew cabs for carpet and rear seats etc and also for the f450 superdutys badges body parts etc also thanks in advance Jr

·
Riding dually style!
171 Posts
Oooo.. I had to use ebay, Summit and JC Whitney for that. Sadly, these arent popular models with LMC to get that attention that some of us out here want! LOL!

·
looking for snow eh!
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
been lookin threw junk yards left and right to get enought parts to finish my rig

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
Southwest Dually, LMC has a whole catalog dedicated to 80-97 trucks, have you seen it?

The interior parts for an OBS 1 ton are the same as the 3/4 and 1/2 ton trucks

The crew cab rear bench seat is the same seat as a regular cab or extended cab front bench seat.

Look on eBay for SD badges, and look in nearby junkyards for SD body parts.

Dave

·
looking for snow eh!
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
have gone threw it but they don't offer door panels and carpet for crew cabs also need some rubber door seals. never tried southwest dually so i will give them a try. just to claify i did meen a f450 superduty not a 99 up SD

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
have gone threw it but they don't offer door panels and carpet for crew cabs also need some rubber door seals. never tried southwest dually so i will give them a try. just to claify i did meen a f450 superduty not a 99 up SD
I assume you mean an F-Super Duty then, they didn't offer F450's or F550's until 1999.

I assume the parts you need for the CC are all related to the rear doors then. If you can't find it at LMC or through Ford, you're looking at junkyards or will be SOL. Those are your options.

Dave

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
I have crew cab doors and door panels. Not cheap though

·
looking for snow eh!
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
your a little bit far away from me tho

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
your a little bit far away from me tho
That tells the tale on how badly you would want the parts then. ;)

Dave

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
F-450 was most certainly available before 99.

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
F-450 was most certainly available before 99.
Anything larger than an F350 and smaller than a medium duty like an F700 was an F-Super Duty. There were no trucks designated as F450's, look it up.

People may call them F450's, and list them for sale as such, but the model designation is "F-Super Duty".

Dave

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
I will take a picture for you. I will post it in this thread as soon as I get over to my buddies shop. Do you want a picture of one, two, three, or four of them lined up side by side?

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
I will take a picture for you. I will post it in this thread as soon as I get over to my buddies shop. Do you want a picture of one, two, three, or four of them lined up side by side?
:D Get me a pic of all four, the more, the merrier! Heck, get me a close-up of the front fender badges, the body buck tag, and one of the title, may as well get all the info if you're going for it!

Dave

·
looking for snow eh!
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That tells the tale on how badly you would want the parts then. ;)

Dave
need to put a lot of fatih in ups to get them across the usa in 1 piece

·
looking for snow eh!
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:D Get me a pic of all four, the more, the merrier! Heck, get me a close-up of the front fender badges, the body buck tag, and one of the title, may as well get all the info if you're going for it!

Dave
my title says f450 sd ??

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
I agree with smokeyred. The F450 in 88-97 was called a F-superduty. they actually didnt get officially called a F450 till 99

But i'll look at some pics speeddemon

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
need to put a lot of fatih in ups to get them across the usa in 1 piece
I can understand that, but if it were me I would much rather have solid OE parts that need shipping dents and dings fixed than the paper thin aftermarket body parts that are available now. And even those are going to have dents coming from China! I wasn't poking fun at you or anything.

Dave

·
looking for snow eh!
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I can understand that, but if it were me I would much rather have solid OE parts that need shipping dents and dings fixed than the paper thin aftermarket body parts that are available now. And even those are going to have dents coming from China! I wasn't poking fun at you or anything.

Dave
found a couple obs guys in washington state so hopefully i will have enought luck and get the rest of my parts

·
looking for snow eh!
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
found a ton of obs trucks for sale up here in canada while on vacation goin stop and look at some tommorrow on my trip home

1 - 19 of 19 Posts