Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if this is the right spot seems the closest to what i want to know.
just wondering if anyone has removed the body moldings of there 99-07 sd and how they look any pics would be great

thanks Andy:ford:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah the molding on the doors just thinking about taking mine off just dont want it to look stupid and need to put them back on

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the pic. Your truck looks sweet lokking back on it i wish i would have got a cc instead of the extended cab ohwell cant have everything :cool:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
If your truck is older the paint could be faded around them, leaving darker strips once they are removed. I would leave them on, they take the abuse from other idiots banging your doors and saves the door paint.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If your truck is older the paint could be faded around them, leaving darker strips once they are removed. I would leave them on, they take the abuse from other idiots banging your doors and saves the door paint.
my doors are already chiped along the bottoms from crap shooting off the tires:doh: just going to repaint the bottoms and was thinking of removing them and painting from the body line down

·
Offical Puddle Displacer
2,339 Posts
i pulled the strips off my obs and the difference was barely noticable if your gonna paint the doors anyways, pull them off it will look far better

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I'm tempted to pull mine off now. Just replaced the driver's door and the new one didn't have them. So, pull the others off, or reinstall the sun-yellowed one on the new door?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts

·
150 Posts

·
150 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts