Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
or folks could support the people that support the site!! the best deal is NOT always the best deal.

·
Super Fukin Duper
792 Posts
or folks could support the people that support the site!! the best deal is NOT always the best deal.
Well I did not post a for sale thread here....but Ihave one at .org...

My new wheels I just bought are for sale...so Mikey.....dont always think the worst big man.

EDIT: 44 BMF Wheels - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Threads been up since the 9th...but hey Mike..I appreciate your view towards me.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
good luck getting those tires off without cutting them or totally destroying the wheel. The bead is VERY thick and heavy on military tires.

We also carry the BMF wheels. I will say they are worth every penny, by far the highest quality wheel out there.

·
Registered
85 Posts
If any of you site vendors have a chance could you please PM me pricing on 4 chrome 22" Novakane 8's? Once I wear out this set of tires I'll be in the market for new wheels/tires and that is what I'd like to run.

Thanks in advance!

Drew

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
If any of you site vendors have a chance could you please PM me pricing on 4 chrome 22" Novakane 8's? Once I wear out this set of tires I'll be in the market for new wheels/tires and that is what I'd like to run.

Thanks in advance!

Drew
I got my BMF's out of Pleasanton. The name escapes me but I think Nor Cal Trucks. Good price and quick delivery.

·
Registered
34 Posts
norcal truck... best prices and all the new lines too.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I got mine from NorCal Nick, but in retrospect, I kind wish I would have bought from Truck Toyz. Truck Toyz had about the same price, and I go through them for all my suspension stuff, plus Marty and D.C. are very helpful and always have time to answer a few questions.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Ive been wanting to see those as well , Guess nobody wants to be different at least on size... Hehe. C'mon guys stop it with the black 20's now.. Especially you guys that are lifted 6"+ Get the twenty2's

1 - 20 of 27 Posts