Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I mounted up my new BMF's but still waiting on centercaps b/c I currently have the shallow caps and need the deep caps! So now they just kinda look mean, rugged looking on the truck.

Here is a couple quick pics, I will get better pics in the future when I get my caps on as well as new exhuast tip, and bedliner finished up. Also, I need to really clean the truck up good!

·
Banned
844 Posts
looks sweet dude! I love those wheels!

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Looks good on there, specially with that black/chrome front grill and harley lights :ford:

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Looks awesome man! Take some sandpaper and hit your tip up and paint it with a can of good black spray paint. Thats what I did to mine and when I wash it I just hit it up with a little tire wet and it looks awesome. People always think it was bought black.

·
WINNING
1,325 Posts
Are those tires 305/55/20's? And are you stock height? I bought some 305/50's and they look good, but could stand to be a little taller...

BTW, truck looks SICK!

·
WINNING
1,325 Posts
Never mind... I just read your sig:doh: I don't think 305/55's would work for my truck with the current wheels that I have.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Never mind... I just read your sig:doh: I don't think 305/55's would work for my truck with the current wheels that I have.
Yeap, just 2" level up front. Yeap they are 305/55's I believe. I definitely could run a larger maybe 34" tire for sure. I thought these rub'd at full lock but I retract that statement these don't rub at all anywhere:evil

I bet you might have minor rubbing at bone stock height.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeap, just 2" level up front. Yeap they are 305/55's I believe. I definitely could run a maybe 34" tire for sure. I thought these rub'd at full lock but I retract that statement these don't rub at all anywhere:evil

Looks awesome man! Take some sandpaper and hit your tip up and paint it with a can of good black spray paint. Thats what I did to mine and when I wash it I just hit it up with a little tire wet and it looks awesome. People always think it was bought black.
Daryl, I'm all over it bud. I just bought a 4'6" X18" RBP black exhuast tip from Paul at Complete Performance. I also bought some sand paper and black high temp paint. I'm going to sand and paint all the way up over the axle so you can't visually see any transition from the 4" MBRP to the 6" exhaust tip. I want to run it straight out like a 45* angle maybe.

Looks good on there, specially with that black/chrome front grill and harley lights :ford:
Thanks bud, my truck has really come a long way since day 1 about 15 months ago since I sold the OBS. Lots and lots of parts swapping!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the comments fellas.

A big thanks to DZchey21 for the hook up on the BMF's!

I will start another thread when I get BMF deep center caps finally in (on backorder), the ones i have are for 05+ trucks. Also, I want to get my bedliner finished and the exhaust all fixed up. Plus, the truck really needs cleaned up to my liking.

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Take the metal rings off 2 of the caps. You can get them on the back just takes a little force. I don't even run any on the front and I have to shallow ones on the back after attempting twice to get the correct ones and still ending up with the wrongs ones both times.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Take the metal rings off 2 of the caps. You can get them on the back just takes a little force. I don't even run any on the front and I have to shallow ones on the back after attempting twice to get the correct ones and still ending up with the wrongs ones both times.
wooahh, darn it. I hope they come in with the correct ones. I ordered them from Nor-Cal trucks. You know I put the back ones on and they are darn close to snapping in place, so pull the metal ring out and they will fit over the rear hubs:poke: TBH, I thought about trying to run them but didn't want to loose them if you know what I mean.

I might try that. Are you running any caps in front or did you just cut the caps and run them open on the front, you have any close ups (pics) on yours?

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
I don't here at work and it won't let me access my photobucket. I have ran the rear caps like that for 2 years they won't go anywhere. As for the front I don't run any cap at all. And I did actually go through Nor-Cal trucks once to get mine and the once through BMF, wrong ones both times so I said #### it.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I took yr advice, slapped the rear ones on this morning...70 miles round trip to work and they didn't come off on some pretty rough county roads i drive on. They almost snap flush but not quite is that how yours are?

I will find out here next week if they can send me the correct caps or not. I need to sell these if I do get the correct ones here.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they are still holding up fine, I'm hoping i get the deep ones in for the front Axle much cleaner look, IMO

1 - 20 of 31 Posts