Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
7.3 Enthusiast
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on this site have BMF Rehab's or Fuel Throttles in 20x10? I'd love to see pics of them installed. Or have they not released any yet? I'm in the market for wheels so I can get in the 21st century :D and these are the wheels I believe I have narrowed it down too.

I'm looking to get wheels within a month but looks like the Rehab's won't be in until August and the Throttles are about a month or 2 out. :doh:

Let me know if you guys have any other suggestions on wheels. I'm looking for a black/polished 2 tone look. The truck will be getting a black bumper as well before it's debut for the season as well...I should probably make a thread with the rest of my winter build... :evil

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Might help people decide...

BMF Rehab

Fuel Throttle

I think I would go with the BMF, they both look dead sexy though :evil

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Good lord...could Fuel have straight jacked BMF's look any more than that?
I thought RBP jacked them bad enough with the 96R compared to the Novacane 8's but that right there is ridiculous.

·
7.3 Enthusiast
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought RBP jacked them bad enough with the 96R compared to the Novacane 8's but that right there is ridiculous.
I noticed that as well while shopping for wheels.

Price isn't a concern. I really like the BMF's but I won't see them until August which I don't know if I have that patience with cruising around on my 16's anymore.

Does anyone have any idea what size that Rehab is in the pic?

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I thought the same exact thing when the images for the Throttle popped up in google. I was thinking they were like the Hostage or Octane and then those pics popped up :eek:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I thought the same exact thing when the images for the Throttle popped up in google. I was thinking they were like the Hostage or Octane and then those pics popped up :eek:
My thoughts too, that is a straight up rip off! Support BMF they are the real ones.

·
7.3 Enthusiast
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The BMF's are my first choice. Just wish they could keep up with the demand for their wheels a little better. The Novakanes are more readily available but not my first choice by any means.

Should I step in line and just wait till August? Does anyone wanna let me borrow some 20" wheels for the time being? LOL I have Toyo MT's already...

·
R.I.P. DAD
1,993 Posts
I kinda like the fuel ones better.

·
7.3 Enthusiast
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The BMF's machining has much more attention to detail than the Fuel which I like. But the wait is the only thing making me second guess...

I take it they haven't released any sets yet? If so that makes me want them more.

·
Registered
235 Posts
My thoughts too, that is a straight up rip off! Support BMF they are the real ones.
How the he'll do you know that? I saw the fuel ones a while ago and BMF ones only recently released. Everyone just says that cuz fuel are a newer brand. I would get either but like the BMF's a little better. But they will be a $400 wheel no doubt.

·
Registered
235 Posts
One good thing about Fuel as a brand they have reasonable prices.

·
Registered
545 Posts
How the he'll do you know that? I saw the fuel ones a while ago and BMF ones only recently released. Everyone just says that cuz fuel are a newer brand. I would get either but like the BMF's a little better. But they will be a $400 wheel no doubt.
Try $900 a wheel, and they are forged.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Well to be honest I don't know. But that was just my first reaction. I own BMF's so I was swayed.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
The BMF's are my first choice. Just wish they could keep up with the demand for their wheels a little better. The Novakanes are more readily available but not my first choice by any means.

Should I step in line and just wait till August? Does anyone wanna let me borrow some 20" wheels for the time being? LOL I have Toyo MT's already...
Damn August? They are a small company, I am sure that is the reason for the lengthy delay. But that is a long time. I have a set of chrome SOTA's I may be selling if you are interested...in a different style and chrome. :confused:

·
Registered
235 Posts
I would have to think the same though cuz BMF does make a real nice wheel. My bad for jumpin on that one.

·
7.3 Enthusiast
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 85 Posts