Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting the BMF Novakane 8s since they came available. I wrapped the 20x10s with 355/50R20 Kumhos. I wrapped the lug nuts with masking tape, and hand tightened, hoping to keep from chipping the powder coat. Worked but it was a pain removing the tape afterwards. I did break the socket that came with the lug nuts, so I have to call for another.

After the UPS came:

Comparison:

Removing stockers:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4028/4527002676_66f5bb8198.jpg

Installing the new wheels and tires:

Finished product:

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
nice truck nice bumper!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Looks sweet!! Love that exterior color!!!

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
Looks awesome.

·
LFM SMOKE!
221 Posts
Good looking truck, before you know it this will be the new rockstar lol, everyone will have a set.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Looks great. How hard was the suspension conversion? How do you like it?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks great..how do you like the tires so far?
I don't have enough miles on the tires to justify, but I will be taking a road trip in few weeks and I will report back then.

also how much lift do you have?
I have 4.5" Icon coils and 1" spacers. Sits about 5" of lift. The front bumper and winch weighs 400lbs., so it sags a bit.

Looks great. How hard was the suspension conversion? How do you like it?
I did it in a weekend with a buddy of mine helping out. 85% of it is bolt-up. I had to fabricate a steering link so I could keep the '99-04 steering box, and drill a few holes for the coil buckets and radius arm brackets. Most of the holes are already in the frame so there is no guess work.

Thanks for all the compliments.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Man, I'm so glad I got the Kumho's... I think that looks amazing. But I'm still gonnna probably stick it out for the 20x12's... My Kumhos are stacked up in the spare bedroom. LOL

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
What kind of tire is that. I know Kumhos but what kind of Kumho. IDK if i want to buy a set of TOYO m/ts or a set of all terrains.

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
What do those tires measure out to?

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
id like to know how loud they are.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Man, I'm so glad I got the Kumho's... I think that looks amazing. But I'm still gonnna probably stick it out for the 20x12's... My Kumhos are stacked up in the spare bedroom. LOL
I am curious to see how they look on a 20x12, gotta be a lot wider. It will make the tires a tad shorter too. Either way you are gonna love'em!

What kind of tire is that. I know Kumhos but what kind of Kumho. IDK if i want to buy a set of TOYO m/ts or a set of all terrains.
What do those tires measure out to?
Road Venture AT KL-78

1823613 LT355/50R20 122S E BSW — 10.0 - 12.0 14.2 on 10.5 34.0 74.1 15.4 611 18.0 3305 - 65

Price on the tires was so much better than the Toyos which made it an easy decision, plus everyone has Toyos.

id like to know how loud they are.
I got the same tires in a 36. They are really quiet. Smoother running tires. Love 'em
I won't be driving it much this week. I have my PSC hydraulic assist coming in and will be installing that, along with a new track bar set-up. But I will report back when I put some real miles on the truck.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Great looking truck! Love the color and the rims, nice work.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good looking truck, before you know it this will be the new rockstar lol, everyone will have a set.
i cant wait to get a setLOL

1 - 20 of 40 Posts