Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
FORD RULES
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 4 wheels that will work on any Ford Super Duty truck (f250/f350), but you have to have AT LEAST a 6" lift on your truck for these to fit, and you'll need to do some minor trimming, if you are going to run 37" or bigger tires. If you only plan on running 35" tires you should be just fine without trimming on a 6" lift. They are 24x10.5 with 8x170 bolt pattern, -25mm offset (-4.75 backspace). The wheels are a PVD chrome, which is like an automotive clearcoat finish, so you treat them like you would treat the paint on your vehicle. Very easy maintenance. They have only been on my truck for a couple months now, but i found different wheels that i'm going to go with. These wheels are very hard to find, and if you do find someone that actually has them in stock, you are looking at $755-$777 or more for each wheel (so at least $3100.00 for the set) that is the cheapest i have seen out there, and like i said, they probably can't even get them. The ones on my truck are in perfect shape, i take very good care of them. They get washed a few times a month and i only use micro fiber cloth to wash & dry them to minimize chances for scratching. I'm only asking $625.00 per wheel, so $2500.00 obo for the set. I can ship them to you but you will pay freight or i can meet you somewhere if its not too far. I was planning on keeping the tires, Nitto Terra Grappler 38x13.50 but if you want or need the tires i can cut you a deal on those (they have 2000 miles on them). You can call or text Aaron @ 208-317-3673

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts