Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone used the kit from riff raff diesel ?? they advertise it , so you assume it a ford part .. but when it arrived it was obviously aftermarket.. that in itself make me leary .. I have heard of some springs being way to strong , as compared to the ford blue spring.. any feed back , or comments would be appreciated.. I know theres lots of good aftermarket products & that ford surely isn't always the best way to go.. many of you are far more schooled than me in these areas.. thanks..

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
Yes, it is from Ford. I have used the blue spring kit without the cover on several trucks of mine and others. Before I realized I could get it from Riffraff Diesel for less, I purchased it from Ford, and all of the parts and pieces are identical including the diagram.

Ford Fuel Pressure Regulator Blue Spring Kit - Riffraff Diesel Performance

But if you are in doubt just give them a call, why ask on the forum. They have always helped me out whenever I needed it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for the answer.. I asked here , as this is where the people using parts are at.. calling them was next up , but not knowing anything about them , often times a person selling stuff will always tell you their wares are good to go.. PLUS , by asking here , even if it was not a ford part , I can get unbiased answers as to whether or not a part is solid or not.. having no previous experience with this part I have nothing else to compare too.. why would I NOT ask the question here ?? this said , it wasn't about whether riff raff was good to deal with .

thank you for the info. it was very helpful.. i'll be installing the kit tomorrow ..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts