Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a buddy that just purchased this kit from ford and he has two blue springs in his package. He wants to know if this is correct, if not he offered the other spring to me but I need to know can you buy the seals separate if you can what can be reused.

Thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have a buddy that just purchased this kit from ford and he has two blue springs in his package. He wants to know if this is correct, if not he offered the other spring to me but I need to know can you buy the seals separate if you can what can be reused.

Thanks
My kit came with only one spring. Not sure which seals can be reused but I'd say if there is no noticeable damage to them, go for it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You'll have to re-use your keyhole shaped o-ring, and the brass sleeve that the spring sits in,I don't remember if they were the same length. When your buddy does his double check it and grab one of the small o-rings from your buddy's kit for your fuel return line, he'll have extras, my international kit they're green and I had 2 to spare, that's all you should need. International may be able to get you just the keyhole o-ring if yours leaks after, but I doubt it will.

·
Registered
287 Posts
my kit came with one spring. i got it from IH, but u should be able to reuse everything. my brass cups looked almost identical. if the springs are the same size, u should be good. make sure u run only OEM filters

1 - 4 of 4 Posts