Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Sweet! Maybe you can get a good number out of it now!!

Congrats Mikey! :rockwoot:

I'm still waiting patiently to see what this beast will do...

·
Registered
451 Posts
oh...duh. stock lower boot on the intercooler.
Good luck with the new ones, I would like to see a full dyno or track run with your truck.

Mick acted like he hated the DieselSite boots on his truck. He prefers the stock ones. Good luck with them Mike! I have had good look with my stock boots over the past 75,000 miles.
Paul aint strong enough to tighten the clamps. LOL

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mick acted like he hated the DieselSite boots on his truck. He prefers the stock ones. Good luck with them Mike! I have had good look with my stock boots over the past 75,000 miles.
stupid question but...how do you hate a boot? it either holds or it doesnt. mine were fine when the truck was stock, its not stock anymore and that stock boot is in multiple pieces. ask anyone with upgraded turbo's how the lower stock boot holds, it doesnt.

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
stupid question but...how do you hate a boot? it either holds or it doesnt. mine were fine when the truck was stock, its not stock anymore and that stock boot is in multiple pieces. ask anyone with upgraded turbo's how the lower stock boot holds, it doesnt.

i thought we were in downtown LA or a reinactment of the riots in watts when mikes went offLOL

1 - 20 of 31 Posts