Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put the intake from Doug, and the custom valve covers from Hellmann on today. These pics don't do it justice.

The bling is on. Have had no time to clean it up and polish it, also on the drivers side, I am going to make a mount to get the FICM out of the way so you can see the whole valve cover. What do they say, if you can't make it go, make it shiny. LOL

[/QUOTE]

·
Its a wild ride...
560 Posts
It's still all show no go... :poke:

Just kidding Tim. I know how much of a PITA a project like that is. Can't wait to see it run though!

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was planning on hitting the track tomorrow night in Kennedale with John Robinson, and it started to freakin snow today. Apparently hell will freeze over before I get to the track.....literally. LOL

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will if I ever get a chance to do it. I will say, both the Intake and the Valve covers look better than I could have imagined. Glad I did both, and looking forward to seeing the performance of the intake. We all know Doug is a compulsive liar, so its probably gonna destroy my truck. LOL Bastard. LOL J/k Doug.

·
< YOU WISH...
775 Posts
Twinkie crumbs help with seating the rings, Tim. LOL

Looks nice. Those valve covers are such an improvement over those stamped stockers. Top side looks much cleaner with the intake and V-C's. FICM does need to go.

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
What kind of egts will you see with that setup?
It's just blasting down 1/4 mile at a time. I'm sure there will be enough spray to keep it cool! :bowfast:

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
if you didn't know what to look for, you wouldn't see it with all the business under the hood now lol
looking great tim! that's definitely a truck ready to get it done at the track

1 - 15 of 15 Posts