Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a hole in one of my feed fuel lines and now i think my injectors are air locked. so all the rest of the lines are air ree but the injectors how do i bleed the lines going into the injectors?

1996 f250 ext cab
320,000 still strong

any help would be great

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
i had a hole in one of my feed fuel lines and now i think my injectors are air locked. so all the rest of the lines are air ree but the injectors how do i bleed the lines going into the injectors?

1996 f250 ext cab
320,000 still strong

any help would be great
The injectors won't air lock on a PSD put fuel in the tank and crank over it will fire.

·
JFURNER77
404 Posts
:whs:
Asking the same question in a different forumn is not going to get you the answers you may want to hear.:poke:
You need to invest in tech manuals if you do not like the information given to you by PSN members.:rockwoot:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no see i asked how to bleed fuel lines because i had to replace a high pressure fuel line and u old me how to bleed the hpop. there is a hose labeled high pressure fuel line. go look i told u right were it was in the fourm that said no start, no smoke.

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
On an OBS there is no need to bleed anything. As long as the fuel pump is good it will automatically purge any air from the system.

To speed the process on a stock truck you need to first unplug the injector harnesses at the valve covers. You don't want the injectors trying to fire with fuel going to them.

Then fill the filter bowl up, and crank the engine for a short period. Then check/fill the bowl and crank again. Repeat several times and then plug the harnesses back in and try to fire it up.

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts