Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
they call me tater salad
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have pics of a red psd with blackout lights? want to do this to mine but scared it might look dumb

·
Coming For You
1,461 Posts
My personal op would be clear all the lights.. I think darker colors look good with smoked out lights. but maybe some one will chime in with a pic.

·
they call me tater salad
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i was thinking the same but i saw a red one with blacked out lights looked sweet i think it was on here but cant find it anymore

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
i would also like to see wat it looks like too

·
they call me tater salad
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks good,i want to do roof lights and all the rest and paint my grille and bumper to match.i am also thinking of a roll pan,i just ordered 36 super swampers on dc1 black rims,then i might give it some more juice if what i have cant keep up

·
Registered
11 Posts
looks good,i want to do roof lights and all the rest and paint my grille and bumper to match.i am also thinking of a roll pan,i just ordered 36 super swampers on dc1 black rims,then i might give it some more juice if what i have cant keep up
Thanks! The only thing I don't like about the smoke headlights is at night it is a lot harder to see! I want the smoke cab lights myself,but haven't found the ones that will fit. My truck was ordered without cab lights and the ones on it now are universal from NAPA. lol

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
My truck is dark red, black wheels, smoked lights and it looks awesome. As far as I know everyone else thinks it looks good too.

Dave

·
Banned
924 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts