Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
blackmonster
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys all i can say is. I did a huge build with Tadd. Dallas who does not even work there anymore told me the job would take 6 months. They had my truck for over 1 1/2. They would never call me back and i got super pissed. One thing i did note is try to tex Tadd. He will sometimes tex you back. But with all the back and forth bull####. Tadd did stand by his word at the end and he made things good with me!!!! So i think it is just that they are super busy and the owner does not have the time to call everybody back. So you have to go threw Wayne or his e/mail.
But in the end the truck was everything they said it would be. So Tadd did take care of me in the end!!!
You just have to give them a lot of time on the big builds. If you want their product. And they have good parts. So i am just trying to tell everyone. Just give them time and they will pull threw in the end.Tadd the one stunt you pulled i will not talk about. But you did make good on what you said. So i will thank you for that.
I do know onething. The truck is fast and runs awesome!!!!!!!!!! It was definitely worth the wate!! Thanks Tadd for your word in the end. And thanks for a awesome truck
Thanks Joe

Attachments

·
blackmonster
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He ripped it down to the block and did everything. I had him do everything you can do short of stage 2 nitro and Dual fuelers. I have the high power turbos. But Aaron is putting the stage #2 nitro, dual fuelers, and Max power turbos on. I think the big one is like 87mm. He did rods, head studs. There was 2 pages of parts on the build sheet. Should be good for over 1,000HP now. Aaron has it now. So it will be sick when its finished.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
He's got about every part available or is getting it put on at this point.

But i've had a similar experience with elite. It's frustrating dealing with them but Tadd tends to make things right in the end.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
He ripped it down to the block and did everything. I had him do everything you can do short of stage 2 nitro and Dual fuelers. I have the high power turbos. But Aaron is putting the stage #2 nitro, dual fuelers, and Max power turbos on. I think the big one is like 87mm. He did rods, head studs. There was 2 pages of parts on the build sheet. Should be good for over 1,000HP now. Aaron has it now. So it will be sick when its finished.
LOL! I know when I saw my build sheet I couldn't believe there were two pages either. Tadd is a stand up guy and he takes care of his customers. They do top notch work and are busier than hell. He isn't much for talking on the phone with customers, but that is just the way he is. There is some reason behind that he is the only one with the parts out there and every one wants them.

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
LOL! I know when I saw my build sheet I couldn't believe there were two pages either. Tadd is a stand up guy and he takes care of his customers. They do top notch work and are busier than hell. He isn't much for talking on the phone with customers, but that is just the way he is. There is some reason behind that he is the only one with the parts out there and every one wants them.
dont bother, this dude is a mental case.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
dont bother, this dude is a mental case.
I found out later. This was one of the first posts I read before running into the buzz saw of smack talk. :psnb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts