·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F-350 badges
Side Markers
Rear Cab Light
And redid the Tails

Still need a black grill and rear ranch hand. If anyone has a black xl or sport grill(any color) I will trade. Mine is in perfect condition.

Here are a few pics.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Lookin good! Are youre ford emblems black? Also what kind of tool box do you have?

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea the emblems are black I got color match trim paint. The tool box is a delta, its huge. Two people could lay down in it.

·
DUTY
132 Posts
gonna do tint? If you did that, lights, bumber and grille you would have no other color on your truck your set.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I plan on doing tint or a system or bumper after I haul a load of hay or another dozer.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Did you just hand paint the emblems?

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I used a paint prep cleaner and degreaser, then put about 7 coats on them(color match rattle can) then clear coated them.

·
Registered
323 Posts
how did you keep the "ford" part chrome?

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
O my bad man. I didnt do the emblems just the badges:doh:
But I pm a guy about a decal that does the blue black and leaves them chrome. If i get one I will let you know how it turns out.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
it's actually really easy to keep the chrome lettering and use paint, I did mine like that and they've held up for about a year and a half now.

the truck looks really sick bud!

Chad

·
Chachi
237 Posts
dude a 7 or 8 inch single off centered black stack would go great with your truck

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it's actually really easy to keep the chrome lettering and use paint, I did mine like that and they've held up for about a year and a half now.

the truck looks really sick bud!

Chad
Thanks

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dude a 7 or 8 inch single off centered black stack would go great with your truck
I despise stacks, but I'm going to have to agree. Something on that truck just screams single off set stack.
I have thought about it. But I need my bed space and tool box too much. Pluss the gf would kill me, and I have mixed feelings about them. Somedays I like them some days I dont.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Truck looks nasty! I wish I had black even though it would never stay clean! I love that bumper, I just wish the front end wasn't so nice, I'd hate to cover that up...

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well the black lights are comeing off. I have to either buy new ones or strip these got pulled over on my way to work this morning.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
LOL

Recon is where it's at if you want smoked tail lights and don't want to be bothered by law enforcement. The LED's are brighter than factory lights. They aren't for everyone though.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He said my lights were fine but that the reflectors were not visible. And that my mirror lights were red. I was happy he let me go with a warning. It would have been a costly ticket from what I understand. On that note anyone want them LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts