Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
I wonder if they left?

If I was in wal mart and the intercom announced "all white people leave the store now" I would get the he ll out. Just saying kinda sounds like a warning.LOL

·
Wanna cookie?
446 Posts
I wonder if they left?

If I was in wal mart and the intercom announced "all white people leave the store now" I would get the he ll out. Just saying kinda sounds like a warning.LOL
Right.... Like maybe a black dude was gonna blow the place up, so he was trying to save his own. ya never know now days lol

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
2 things,
1. it really is not funny- we no longer need to further drive a wedge into racial differences

2. people need to lighten up, this was in bad taste but that is really about it- I wonder how long people will carry on about it and "make" the company jump through a bunch of hoops to "make it right"

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
2 things,
1. it really is not funny- we no longer need to further drive a wedge into racial differences

2. people need to lighten up, this was in bad taste but that is really about it- I wonder how long people will carry on about it and "make" the company jump through a bunch of hoops to "make it right"
I 100% agree. Still, it made me giggle just a little bit. Hope they catch the dumb kid.

And Gandy, you are probably right, he probably did learn it from his parents.

·
Registered
845 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
It was a little funny .:DI dont know what they plan on charging him with . The deed wasnt a hate crime if anything its just a civil tort not a criminal infraction. A black shopper might be able to say I left the store w/o finishing my shopping and have some monetary damage from it or something stupid like that . I think wally just wanted him arrested to show all of the minorities that shop there "hey we got your back" so please dont stop shopping here.

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
i do think they need to lighten up its not walmarts fault. all the talk about boycotting the store until the issue is handled is a bit rediculous if you ask me.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
i do think they need to lighten up its not walmarts fault. all the talk about boycotting the store until the issue is handled is a bit rediculous if you ask me.
I tend to agree that it's not Wal-Mart's fault.

It does, however, sound like similar things have happened in this store in the past without any steps being taken to stop it. :shrug:

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
it probably wasnt any of the employees...some idiot, got a hold of the com (phone) and blirted that out.
i did laugh though, a holy sh!t are you kidding, laugh!

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
I can't believe that bull#### made the news...

How gay is the media?
It wouldn't of made the news if it was "all WHITE people get out".

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
everyone is too sensitive now a days though...everyone wants celebrated holidays yada yada yada!
if you would come out to southern cali you couldnt imagine how much of that bs stuff goes here, its crazy!

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
It wouldn't of made the news if it was "all WHITE people get out".
It's that attitude right there, that I'm sure was the impetus for the kids to do it in the first place.

They've heard the same sentiment somewhere.

Just out of curiosity...................was it your teenager? :confused:

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
It's that attitude right there, that I'm sure was the impetus for the kids to do it in the first place.

They've heard the same sentiment somewhere.

Just out of curiosity...................was it your teenager? :confused:
Nope! We don't go to Wal-Mart.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts