Votes: 10 58.8%
  • KEEP IT CHROME

Votes: 7 41.2%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do love black and hate chrome but sometimes its nice to leave something a little clean and classic looking. My 08 is black head to toe so I am thinking leave my 99 orig with all black and chrome grill and bumpers. However im not sure and can't hold back, being I can't stop thinking about it I should just do it but want to see some votes.

Here is a few pics of the truck I wanna work on. And the other truck people know me for and what it parks next to every night. I need to ge tpics of them together but always in one of them haha.

My 99:

My 08

·
Registered
756 Posts
I like the way it looks now.

My favorite look is a completely blacked out truck but with chrome wheels. I love the contrast of it. But I'm assuming you're not interested in buying new wheels

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
i love the way it looks now! only thing i would do is maybe smoke the cab lights.

·
BrokeAss
841 Posts
Smoke the tails cablights and harley heads or whatever. PTM the door handles badges and mirrors. Leave the bumpers and grille chrome.
And some single bar traction bars front and back would look tits.
Maybe cut the stack down some, but that's whatever.
It looks good either way.

·
Bad spark plug! No cookie
32 Posts
Don't you mess around with the look of that truck. Prettier than frog legs on the grill

·
blame the dog..
1,945 Posts
I hate blacked out trucks, with blacked out wheels blacked out headlights, blacked out bumpers, etc.,

but leaving the chrome bumper & grille on that makes it look like you smashed you thumb in the door...

kinda sticks out and says, "ouchmutherscratchinsumbiotch"

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't you mess around with the look of that truck. Prettier than frog legs on the grill
Haha love it.

Seems most are agreeing leave it as I planned. It's just right I think.

I deff want to make some traction bars up front and rear to solid it up

Ricky Bobby☝™

·
Anthony02Tolson
86 Posts
I had the same problem..I decided sense i have dark stone metallic im gonna do black and chrome..I Blacked some stuff out like my Lens, and mesh back on my emblems..i also put on black 4X4 Offroad decals on it that are off the F150..Im a big fan of blacked out if you do it right..im still in the process..Here are some pics

1 - 11 of 11 Posts