Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Twitch
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know ive made a post about this before..but im lost as to what I need and how everything works. I have found a set on ebay i like that comes with a HID kit and 8k bulbs. Is this all i need or do i need more parts. It says it comes with HID low beams only..does that mean i have to buy a high beam bulb seperate or do the high and low beams run off of one bulb. Can someone please explain to me all of this..and what i need.?
HID 99-04 F250/F350/EXCURSION HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS:eBay Motors (item 250484494832 end time Sep-16-09 17:26:33 PDT)

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Man, your hell bent on those arent you? why not just look at retro-solutions and get the right HID kit for your year truck.

·
Registered
586 Posts
8k is pretty blue!! kinda ricer imop but to each his own. i only have low beams no need for high

·
Twitch
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, your hell bent on those arent you? why not just look at retro-solutions and get the right HID kit for your year truck.
haha..i guess i just like em. Ive looked at retro solutions..dont really know which one is for what but i can see that they arent the cheapest things to get. I thought about just getting some regular aftermarket headlights that arnt halos or reqire pain in the ass wiring and just put some 6k replacement bulbs and recon led replacements..

·
The Stig
1,614 Posts
you can buy those ebay special HIDs but you get what you pay for, that is for sure, just do it right and go with the retro kit man, those ebay special lights will probably go out on you very soon and you will have just wasted 50 bucks that you would have used on a retro kit.

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
:whs: Retro has a lifetime warranty, something screws up, send it back and get a new one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts