Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
original "REZNECK"
630 Posts
you can get them cheap at bizrate.com ebay and other sites i just ordered one for $37 they are for the xl truck

·
Addicted to Boost
369 Posts
I might be doin that tomorro.. did it require any sandin or did u jus spray it right on?

·
GoNavy!
3,077 Posts
I don't have an 05 grille but if you look in my avatar I did that last night with spray paint.

·
GoNavy!
3,077 Posts
Nope just cleaned it off with ammonia and if there are any flakes be sure to smooth those out so it doesn't flake your new paint job.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Spray 1st coat let it sit about 10 mins. then second coat let it sit about 10 mins. and keep adding untill you get what you want i put 4 on. I didnt sand just took it of cleaned it really good, dry, then paint. I did this about a month ago and get complements every where i go.

·
Addicted to Boost
369 Posts
Spray 1st coat let it sit about 10 mins. then second coat let it sit about 10 mins. and keep adding untill you get what you want i put 4 on. I didnt sand just took it of cleaned it really good, dry, then paint. I did this about a month ago and get complements every where i go.
Yea it looks really good, I'm questionin doin my runnin boards to but it'll probably chip

1 - 14 of 14 Posts