Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, Just a heads up! Lowest prices of the year, and you will NEVER see this again. If you are interested in Injectors, THIS IS THE TIME TO BUY!

Pricing and Purchasing confirmation will all be handled through email. All purchases must be confirmed by 11:59pm on November 26th to qualify.

We will need to know if you are planning on sending your cores in first or shipping them back once your new injectors are installed, this will help us schedule the deliveries of everyones injectors.

All Injectors are built to order.

Also, we will not charge anyone until your injectors are built and ready to ship.

All prices are going to start Low and go up gradually throughout the day, so make your purchases early for the best deal!!! :D

There will be no release of pricing information prior to 5:00am EST November 26th, 2010

If you are interested in pricing or purchasing injectors on Black Friday, simply email us @ [email protected] and we will get you confirmed.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Definitely keeping this sale in mind. I'm getting really tired of my worn out stock injectors and i'm ready for a set of hybrids!

·
Smell My Finger
1,029 Posts
Sent you a few email via my phone, not sure if you got them or not. Im looking for a gqssb, s300 or anything that will work great for 250/200. Happy Thanksgiving.

·
Sponsor
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
FREE SHIPPING IS OVER

New pricing has been released to everone on my list

As a reminder, if you want to take part in the sale you MUST email us at [email protected]

To the guys that have already ordered we want to thank you for your support and we will ship these injectors as soon as possible!

Thanks again for your orders, it is a pleasure doing business with you!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts