Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
10% can be huge on some of the stuff you guys sell. i will spend the day tomorrow planning out my attack. im guessing ill either be broke or divorced after friday.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
10% discount up to $999
20% over $1000

Discount applies at time of checkout, you will see it applied to total.

·
Hate 'R Us
2,436 Posts
Would it be possible to get a quote on a trans and converter for an 05 6.0 shipped to 21781? Stock injectors/turbo and basic bolt ons.

On second thought. Can you please include a trans only quote for a 2001 7.3 Excursion shipped to the same ZIP code. The Excursion needs one too LOL. The Excursion is stock.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Would it be possible to get a quote on a trans and converter for an 05 6.0 shipped to 21781? Stock injectors/turbo and basic bolt ons.

On second thought. Can you please include a trans only quote for a 2001 7.3 Excursion shipped to the same ZIP code. The Excursion needs one too LOL. The Excursion is stock.
PM Sent

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Free freight still applies on orders over $100. Can really make a difference on a large order.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
This makes me want to cry. I ordered my trans 2 weeks ago...I coulda saved like 2 grand, or gotten injectors or something.

does the sale still count today? I'm trying to scrounge up the money for an air dog kit. I wish I had time outside of class for a full time job...

·
Registered
188 Posts
This makes me want to cry. I ordered my trans 2 weeks ago...I coulda saved like 2 grand, or gotten injectors or something.

does the sale still count today? I'm trying to scrounge up the money for an air dog kit. I wish I had time outside of class for a full time job...

I say you return your current one and just buy a new one... LOL since they won't help you out...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts