Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '02 F-250 black (sport edition). I am interested in hearing your opinions as to which black (or mostly black) rim I should get. I want to stay with the 16 inch rim and probably 295 or 305 Goodyear Duratracs wrapped around them. Any ideas as to which one would look the best? Thanks.

·
Registered
289 Posts
i have moto metals 951's and I like the way they look.

·
Registered
208 Posts
unless you have some chrome on your truck i would go straight black but if you do i would go with the machined personally i like fuel hostage wheels but recently everyone and their mother has them

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those are two that I have been looking at and yes, I do see the hostages all over the place now. I kind of want individuality in the rims.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure, it depends on the taste of the owner. Chrome wheels certainly fit any color truck

·
Registered
122 Posts
check out the fuel mavericks sick wheel back with machined windows or try to find a set of old shcool weld forged wheels in 20's

·
TURBO LIT 'N' THAT WAS IT
542 Posts
here is mine with moto metal 951 with 305 Mickey Thompson Baja atz's

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
951's would look nice. Or rockstar 2's. (<--- That will probably get the party started)

·
Registered
355 Posts
go with black and machined rims. Chrome are too much to keep up with and only look good on a black truck if did right. All black rims kinda look dirty and dont standout. Black and machined are great. Look into fuel rims, Fuel Nutz are sweet, Fuel Mavericks, I have Fuel throttles, The fuel Hostage rims are becoming more common BUT people run the all black hostage or the chrome one, the Machined hostages look nasty and i rarely see those on trucks. Everyone and their mother runs XD series rims so i wouldnt go that route.

·
Registered
300 Posts
But if you want something unique don't run fuel rims either every truck you see in any magazine or on the forum has fuel rims.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts