Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 04 superdury looking to get some Harley headlights but I want to be different and have the clear reflectors instead of being amber. I have seen them before but can't seem to find them again. There is a guy on the org with them but I'm not a member on the org. Thanks for any help.

·
Sponsor w/out Blue name
1,503 Posts
ebay has em... the set i ordered are the ones with markers, but the same company has a set with clear. they have been great. had em for a while, but wish i woulda went with clear.

·
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I look on eBay and couldn't find the set i was looking for. What did you type in the search bar ? Or do you have the name of the place you got it from ? Thanks

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
I'd go with the regular orange corners. It'd complement the orange on your truck. :D

·
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sickstroke6.0- i was thinking that same thing. But if i get the clear its time to smoke the mirror lights.:D. but thanks for the gelp guys :psnb:

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
How's the quality of the Eagle Eyes? I've heard stories of a lot of the aftermarket lights fogging up and stuff.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have a set of them and i got em off ebay for 149 i think maybe 135

·
Stroked
136 Posts
I had a set of eagle eye lights on my '99 and have them in my '03 and i've never had any problems with them

·
loud and long
567 Posts
I got a set of the Harley's with clear corners and got them off eBay and they did come in a eagle eyes box. I Have had great luck with them also

·
Registered
255 Posts
did yall do a full conversion to hid or did u did the plug and play? i did the plug and play with 7000k white lights and they are not that bright at all...

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
How's the quality of the Eagle Eyes? I've heard stories of a lot of the aftermarket lights fogging up and stuff.

They fit good. I had a set fog up on my work truck a few years ago.

But after taking 40+ sets of Eagle Eye lights apart in the last year, I can say that they are putting a lot more sealant in them than they used to.

If they ever do fog you can pull them apart, clean out the old sealant and reseal.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Yea I look on eBay and couldn't find the set i was looking for. What did you type in the search bar ? Or do you have the name of the place you got it from ? Thanks
I think that ebay seller's name was gummysource that had the harley clear sets. I had been looking at them recently and couldn't make up mind on which ones to get, anyway I just now searched over there and couldn't find them but i sent them a message asking if they were still available !

·
Registered
545 Posts
I got some for my red truck, I like em.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I got a set of the Harley's with clear corners and got them off eBay and they did come in a eagle eyes box. I Have had great luck with them also
:whs:

·
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
.Powr2stroke thanks I will try to look for him. O looked the other day and found a bunch of the normal Harley lights just can't seem to find the clear ones. Let me know what he says if he still sells them or not thanks.

Bulletproof7.3 it might be different since you have the 05-07 headlights. But I did the plug and play from ddm tuning 8k headlights and fog lights and they are bright get people flashing there high beams at me all the time.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
I can't seem to find them either. I'll buy somebody a set of regular Harley's if someone wants to give me their clear ones. :D

Anybody wanna sell me theirs?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts