Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to match my 5100's if possible...Is there a certain part# that i need.....Has anyone used one on a OBS...??

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone??

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I dont use em
I really dont need it at all with this setup....75mph with one finger on the wheel...Drives great with these 37's....I just figure if i go with a 14.50-15.50 tire in the future it might be needed...

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
I really dont need it at all with this setup....75mph with one finger on the wheel...Drives great with these 37's....I just figure if i go with a 14.50-15.50 tire in the future it might be needed...
I would worry about it when the time comes

·
Registered
240 Posts
I would like to match my 5100's if possible...Is there a certain part# that i need.....Has anyone used one on a OBS...??
I don't have them on my OBS, but from everything I have heard they are well worth it. My buddy swears they saved his life. He was driving at 65 and had a front tire blow out, with the steering stabilizer he was able to control it and stop.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
737 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
737 Posts
Yea i saw that the other day.....Says .....designed as an upgrade for your existing Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit such as the Rize Industries kit.

Guess that kit would be for a SD 99-03 i assume???

I'm sure i could make that fit....Lemme find some info...
ok just so you know that kit will not work i bought one to fit my wifes 89 and I tried every way in the world to make it fit
Thats exactley what i'm looking for....Any info would great...

Please be specific with part #s etc....
The bilsteins are from the top gun customs kit 99-03 and the brackets were on the truck when i got it.I have been looking for another setup similar to this one to do on the 89 fummins. I found it but i dont remember whos kit it was I will have to look it up again.Give me a lil time.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok just so you know that kit will not work i bought one to fit my wifes 89 and I tried every way in the world to make it fit

The bilsteins are from the top gun customs kit 99-03 and the brackets were on the truck when i got it.I have been looking for another setup similar to this one to do on the 89 fummins. I found it but i dont remember whos kit it was I will have to look it up again.Give me a lil time.

I can wait for the kit info no prob....And i figured i could just order the shocks from top gunz like you did...Thanks for the heads up on the Rize kit...If this gets buried, just shoot me a PM...That is really just what i'm lookin for...

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Email sent....thanks

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
737 Posts