Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see these things everywhere and mine has a dealership sticker inside so i'm assuming it was on it from the dealership. I need the spring loaded magnet that holds it closed. Anyone know where i can get one and if it is a factory part?

·
PETE ENGR PSD
972 Posts
I just re-searched for about 30 min with no luck, sorry :doh:

I could only find the entire set up. That looks like a standard spring loaded magnet, just no idea where to buy them. Is it actually replaceable, or is everything one unit?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been looking everywhere.. I see them on trucks all over the place.. Someone has to know something..:confused:

·
DILLIGAF
16 Posts
I just ordered the whole thing off ebay. With a key lock i dont think it has the magnet. But other than that it looks the same. Its name brand is (Bully).39 bucks shipped. Good luck to ya.

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
i had one before, got it from advanced auto for 30 or 40 bucks.

Mike sure the magnet it actually broke, sometimes the screws that hold the magnet come loose and it slides back too far for the door to hook to it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i had one before, got it from advanced auto for 30 or 40 bucks.

Mike sure the magnet it actually broke, sometimes the screws that hold the magnet come loose and it slides back too far for the door to hook to it.
Its actually broken. It's hard to believe this wasn't put on at the dealer or factory. I see way to many trucks running around with them.. It seems like it was part of a package with the chrome door handles..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts