Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We should have some fun with him and overload him with questions on his ebay account....:poke:
bwahahahaha

ask him some andrew-style questions.

will this make my turbo louder?

how fast will my boost gauge move with this product?

Will it break my needle?

I'm currently defending the world's fastest F550 title. Would you like to sponsor me?

Will this make me run lean? Should I install a knock sensor?

I have airbags, will this pop them?

etc :D

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,952 Posts
The one piece looks like one of those boost tubes, don't know what in the world the other thing is supposed to be.

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts
I saw that thing on ebay a few weeks ago and I just laughed when I saw it and then laughed even harder when I read about it.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok let's keep track of the questions we ask here :hehe:

What did you say? I'll ask him one

·
Not of this World
85 Posts
bwahahahaha

ask him some andrew-style questions.

will this make my turbo louder?

how fast will my boost gauge move with this product?

Will it break my needle?

I'm currently defending the world's fastest F550 title. Would you like to sponsor me?

Will this make me run lean? Should I install a knock sensor?

I have airbags, will this pop them?

etc :D
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Banned
7,764 Posts
I just think it's sad that he "spent years developing" what is simply the equivalent of unplugging the red signal line to the actuator and buying a $10 pressure regulator at Home Depot to put between the boost reference and the MAP sensor to stop the SES from overboost.

Wow. I thought most people capable of wiping their own asses did that about 10 minutes after they decided they needed more boost than what the PCM was happy with.

Here's a good question to ask him.....

Will it push the TP38 outside of it's map for compressor efficiency and or push the thrust bearing too far and cause turbo failure by disabling the wastegate.

And lastly....I love the part about how "Power and acceleration you can feel is always the best indicator-don't rely on the #s!!!"

W O W :eek:

In other words: Whatever you do, please do not actually dyno this bs because you will then see just what bs it really is.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Ooh ooh ooh, I am going to order one for my H2e. I know i will feel the seat of the pants difference.
OH, Thats right. You will feel it in the seat of your pants.
AS THEY LIGHTEN YOUR WALLET.
:lame:

I wonder if it will work on the T76 on my car?

·
Registered
620 Posts
I asked him if it was recommended for my QSSB and if it would make more smoke cuz I likes that there smoke stuff..

What a dork.. Wonder if he can sleep at night...:gun:

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
I sent another;

"Are there any chances that this will lean out my motor causing it to predetonate? And will it smoke alot more? My boost gauge moves around alot now, will this make it stay in place like my other gauges? I hate that it moves all the time."

:rockwoot:

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My message to this clown.

Hey is this another chip I can stack on my truck or what I already got 4 chips and it runss pretty good man i got some propaen on it too.
whre does this go on the truck if its another chip i got all mine on the dash right now?
thanks
:hehe:

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
You guys kill me!
And I always thought Dennis was the premier Powerstroke dealer? But since he doesn't sell this amazing power enhancing product I guess I need to take my psd performance needs elsewhere.

Ebay baby, here I come...what's my paypal number again?

P.S. will someone please ask him if you install two of these on one truck will it double the performance of just adding one?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts