Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
THE BFT
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the measurements on the chargers.

Compressor Housing .96 A/R
Compressor Inducer 82.88mm (3.265")
Compressor Exducer 126.84mm (4.993")

Turbine Housing 1.14 A/R
Turbine Inducer 128.23mm (5.048")
Turbine Exducer 95.27mm (3.750")

looking to get $250. each or pos. trade for something for my 2001 powerstroke:bowfast::bowfast:! Thanks!!

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
Looks familiar :poke: :D

·
Registered
928 Posts
What are they?

·
you want some of this?
2,922 Posts
:whs:allready on one truck that i know of
Really?? Hows it work? Just so happens I got two exactly like that. Same color, same size same everything.

·
THE BFT
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After doing some investigation, I would not recommend this for anyone that was not STRICTLY competition. He has been having a hard time getting the charger lit on the street, mainly because of the MASSIVE exhaust wheel. The exhaust wheel is called an open wheel because it has no back wall on it. this makes it more efficient for higher RPM, but less efficient to get things rolling...(taking off) He honestly don't even light that charger until about 3000RPM's

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
hes in Circleville, Ohio

·
Registered
928 Posts
So how would one work in a compound setup with say a GT4294R for a DD?
Still have the spool problem?

·
THE BFT
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
anybody? looking to do some trading like to get a train horn set up or something?? I'll be at TS this year we could meet there if that would work some people! so bump anyway!

·
you want some of this?
2,922 Posts
After doing some investigation, I would not recommend this for anyone that was not STRICTLY competition. He has been having a hard time getting the charger lit on the street, mainly because of the MASSIVE exhaust wheel. The exhaust wheel is called an open wheel because it has no back wall on it. this makes it more efficient for higher RPM, but less efficient to get things rolling...(taking off) He honestly don't even light that charger until about 3000RPM's
I dont plan on running one by itself. I"m gonna add to the one already there. Spooling should NOT be a problem.
Smaller exhaust housing would be a plus.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
It may actually work for some of us wanting some extra power only occasionally....like for the occasional puller/drag but is a dd vehicle.

You would not have a whole lot of boost for normal driving (pretty much operating on your single), but when you really got into it it would be there. Just a thought.

For an actual dd compound, a smaller atmosphere would be better.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts