Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
amos moses
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone who hasn't done buisness with adam at Fcdp that the customer service is top notch! I had my sct in 3 days! Just waiting on my tunes now! Big thanks to Adam for his awsome customer service!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
i would have to agree i have his full egr delete intake manifold kit and he was always answering my emails and walked me thru everything and i would reccommend him and his company to anyone

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
:whs: Adam's the man!

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Yup Adam has awsome CS.

·
amos moses
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's hard to find someone that will take your money and take care of your needs afterwards. definatley make it easier to spend my money!

·
amos moses
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally got tunes today at about 9:45 had computer troubles for a while! adam helped me out as much as he could through constant e-mail late into this evening. well finally figured it out. and DAMN!!! i cant believe i was missing out on this! well time for bed (if i can stop shakiing) Thanks again adam! you really go above and beyond!:bowfast:

·
Registered
536 Posts
After a mix up on ordering he sent me the correct part before i even received the wrong part to send back. He trusted me enough and made it happen with the quickness. Definitely top notch service, and great quick communication which is always key.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Finally got tunes today at about 9:45 had computer troubles for a while! adam helped me out as much as he could through constant e-mail late into this evening. well finally figured it out. and DAMN!!! i cant believe i was missing out on this! well time for bed (if i can stop shakiing) Thanks again adam! you really go above and beyond!:bowfast:
Geoff, I am glad you got it figured out and I am sure you will be grinning ear to ear for atleast a month or so..have fun!

After a mix up on ordering he sent me the correct part before i even received the wrong part to send back. He trusted me enough and made it happen with the quickness. Definitely top notch service, and great quick communication which is always key.
Thanks!!

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
I agree with all of the above! Adam has top-notch service, and he'll be getting my money for a long time! :evil

1 - 13 of 13 Posts