Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont you just like it when you got a hot shot on 38's with TW tunes tell you he can beat any one? But when I call him to the street he wont come :pointlaugh::hehe:
I also got a Civic Si kill LOL

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
A 97 can and will do anything a SD will.

·
I helped make ur rimz....
619 Posts
:whs:

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
And the obs is lighter I believe

·
619 Posts
they are....

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Dont you just like it when you got a hot shot on 38's with TW tunes tell you he can beat any one? But when I call him to the street he wont come :pointlaugh::hehe:
Get some nozzles, and an intercooler, and I'm sure you can hang with most guys.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
If all the other guy has is 38's and Wildmand tunes then you might have a chance.;) Maybe he is more intelligent than to race on the street:confused:

More than likely you got him, since you have injectors, turbo and tunes on stock sized tires...

You do realize a civic has 1.6 litres vs your 7.3litres??? Also anything besides a straight line drag from stop light to stoplight you will loseLOL

Dont get me wrong I am a die hard ford man, but facts are factsLOL

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I will need more oil and fuel for sure cause I am side by side with a all stock SD ECSB with TW tunes. I would like to do some nozzles and the other things but I am selling this truck to my brother... I got some plans for the next truck though. I hope to be around 500 hp.

·
619 Posts
stick with an OBS, it will most likely be cheaper in the longrun. i bought both of my OBS's for 10k total, each had less than 200k miles on them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts