Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a total of 10" of lift, a set of 40/13.5r20 Procomp XTerrain tires on 20" chrome alloy wheels, professionally geared axles, fabtech dual shock mounts, and fabtech dual steering stabilizer setup. It has (6) 9-way adjsutable shocks. This is a COMPLETE setup for the meanest truck in town.

The lift is a 6" superlift kit with springs for the front and rear coupled to a fabtech 3.5" front hanger kit and a 4" block for the back

The tires have 70% tread left on them.

The axles have been geared for the 40" tires with 4.88 gears.

I also have a set of Kumho road venture m/t's in 38/15.5r20 on another set of chrome 20x10" alloy wheels

I can split the lifts to make the 6" superlift and the 4" fabtech separate and sell the axles by themselves.

I'm asking $3300 obo for the COMPLETE lift setup with axles on 40" tires and 20" wheels

I'm asking $2000 for the 38's and that set of chrome 20" wheels (they are in really nice shape with perfect tires)

I'm not too happy about splitting the lifts unless someone starts buying tires and wheels.

PM me or call for more details

-john
708 935 4664

·
Banned
814 Posts
is this a lift for an OBS??? 99-04 superduty??? 05-10 superduty???

if its for 99-04 i call first dibs for everything... my buddy is wanting to do something like this so i will talk to him as soon as i find out what truck it is for...

·
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
99-04.

It's really nice stuff. I don't want to sell it, but after 4 transmissions, it's time for a Bts and I need the loot to buy one.....

·
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't heard anything yet......tell him not to worry about how late he calls, I keep some pretty crazy hours, so call anytime.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts