Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Wanna cookie?
446 Posts
I can't watch this at work, but I sure as hell want to lol.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
ok angela ill give you a recap, :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:BEEP:gethim:
the beep it out anyways so its not that great

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Im sure this will just disappear along with every other one of the Lib's mess ups.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Biden certainly................ 'goes his own way.' :D

Hey, if I didn't have a problem even when Bush flipped the bird......why should I have a problem with Biden using the F'word? :rolleyes:

In both instances, they didn't think it would be public. :shrug:

·
TennesseeHillbilly
1,318 Posts
Biden certainly................ 'goes his own way.' :D

Hey, if I didn't have a problem even when Bush flipped the bird......why should I have a problem with Biden using the F'word? :rolleyes:

In both instances, they didn't think it would be public. :shrug:
By all means, Biden is 100% correct it is a big f-----g deal. It's a big F_ _ KING to AMERICA!

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
There are so many reasons to be disgusted by Biden but for me this isn't one of 'em.

He does like getting very up close and personal with men. If I were to ever meet Biden I'd probably have to knee him in the nads for entering my personal space.

·
Wanna cookie?
446 Posts
I still haven't watched it, but after knowing they bleep it out, that's boring lol.

One of the nurses here at work is all mad about it, she's like "THEY SHOULD BE IN TROUBLE FOR STUFF LIKE THAT, THEY'RE PUBLIC FIGURES, THEY'RE TO BE OF A HIGHER STANDARD."

I said, why? They're human too... Haven't you seen that list of this giant company, who's got 500 employees and all their flaws, and then at the bottom it says, "This is your congress" ?? LOL it's true. wtf, but still ... they're human, so basically, who the hell cares if he drops the F bomb, just try not to drop it in public?

·
Body Type: MULE
2,012 Posts
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/This-Is-a-Big-F-ing-Deal-Biden-to-Obama-88951107.html

And he looks like he is trying to french kiss Obama.
I'm pretty sure he has brain damage. I'm surprized they let him out in public.
First off,

You guys and gals need to understand Obama's reasoning for wanting someone such as Biden for a VP.

Hes Dumb...Plain and simple.....

He could not accept Hillbillary for several reasons and the main reason is because HillBillary is actually smarter than Borring Obmaba. That wasnt going to happen....

So have a Dumb VP and all the attention is diverted to Obama....Nobody cares two cents about Biden.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts