Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on day 26 since I have placed my order with Cobbs Diesel Performance. Did not take them a day to accep the payment. They said they ship fed Ex, however, they have failed to provide a tracking number, reply to any e-mails, and in the last week, refuse to answer the phone. I keep calling on a daily basis at least 5 times a day and no answer. Save yourself the time, frustration, and money and take your business elsewhere. If you are in doubt, Here is the link to their page, call for yourself:
CobbsDieselPerformance.com :: Call us Toll-free @ 866-380-3076 :mad:

I have filed a complaint with pay -pal and have just filed a complaint with my CC. Will let you know if I get my $800 back.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts

·
oil burner
1,136 Posts
seems that cobbs has taken care of all the problems but after alot of bs the customer shouldnt have to go through.hope it all works out for ya and at least get your cash back.

·
Registered
438 Posts
We never said we have your waiver we in fact told you we DID NOT HAVE YOUR WAIVER! NO WAIVER NO ORDER! SORRY ANYONE SELLING A DPF DELETE PRODUCT AND NOT GETTING A WAIVER IS JUST ASKING FOR IT!

·
Quality Built!
1,197 Posts
And thats why you don't trust the one post wonders there boys. Lets make a one poster about bashing Beans or Gearhead and see how you all act.

·
Registered
210 Posts
We never said we have your waiver we in fact told you we DID NOT HAVE YOUR WAIVER! NO WAIVER NO ORDER! SORRY ANYONE SELLING A DPF DELETE PRODUCT AND NOT GETTING A WAIVER IS JUST ASKING FOR IT!
So you took the guys money even though you never got the waiver? Seems like the right thing to do would be to charge him after you got his "waiver".
Not tryin to jump in ya'lls $#!t, but come on man.......

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
crackle pop

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.