Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is my obs/e99 hybrid turbo. It's an obs turbo with e99 center section for super easy install/removal. Comes with gutted pedestal and nonebpv exhaust housing. Bolts right in your obs! Has 1k on fresh rebuild no play and new wheel.
$325 shipped to your door

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To the top

·
Registered
660 Posts
Can you give a few more details on this setup. I am not familiar with 99 and up turbo set ups. What are the advantages to this center section? How does it differ from the OBS turbo exactly and will it match up exactly with downpipe and y pipe ect. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
The only difference is you can get to the bolts that hold the turbo to the pedestal from the topside. This allows you to remove the turbo without removing the pedestal. You can do that on the OBS pedestal/center section, but it's harder to get to the bolts that hold the turbo to the pedestal as they are under the pedestal.

Nothing else changes as the rest of the turbo is OBS and the locations are the same.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bolts right in the exact same spot as the obs turbo. Can take turbo off in about 10mins and just as fast putting back in.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still have it pending sale. If it falls through I'll let you kno

·
whistle tits
3,498 Posts
Does it still have the stock 1.15 obs exhaust housing? What rebuild/wheel did you use?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Had a guy supposedly send payment near 2 weeks ago but if it's not here by Friday itll be back up for sale. Anyone still interested?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Turbo is still available

·
Registered
9 Posts
You still got that turbo? wondering what housing it has and what wheel is on it too.
Thanks

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes still have it. 1.15 and a sd wheel for now

·
Registered
10 Posts
Will this bolt right up to stock obs uppipes?
Would a WW2 fit this setup?
Any compressor surge issues?
Can you verify when it was rebuilt?
Do you accept PayPal?
Cash in hand, please get back to me.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bolts up directly.ww2 will fit, no surging issues at all and I rebuilt it.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I do have paypal and I don't have the receipt. This turbo was done by me and is an awesome turbo only reason I'm selling is because I got a smoking deal on a s366.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts