Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i was just wonder what people's thought were towards a good turbo for a work stock class, the rules state that it cant be a 2.6, and has to be factory appearing for next years rules in our area, so im wondering what a good stock appearing turbo for a 7.3 there is besides a 38r, and prolly put some 238's in to, thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
Check out the stock replacement precision turbo. John from beans said it is a better all round turbo then the 38r. There was a right up on it somewhere on here about it.

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check out the stock replacement precision turbo. John from beans said it is a better all round turbo then the 38r. There was a right up on it somewhere on here about it.
ok sounds good ill check it out thanks

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any other turbo ideas, or has anyone ran a certain combination that ran great in work stock classes for a 7.3

·
South Atlanta white trash
495 Posts
ORLY? Better than a 38R?

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not as much as the 38r or percision
Thanks short bus, i believe the way they are talking, the percision will handle 550, and possibly more, its still being tested

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would definitely wait on the precision if it were me.
yes, after talking to a few guys over the past 2 days, thats the way im going, thanks for all the imput, and i should have some input once i put one on as well, on a percision that is

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well it looks like im going with a 38r, unless there is anything else out there, beans are not going to make anymore of these precision turbos, from what they told me.

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
i've ran my s366 charger in my local area with similar rules as what you've mentioned for work stock. Not sure if its an option for you or your area

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
:blah:
yes, after talking to a few guys over the past 2 days, thats the way im going, thanks for all the imput, and i should have some input once i put one on as well, on a percision that is
He means to wait & see how they hold up being so new. Could be the new 38r or it could be the new TN drop in. :doh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts