Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 F250 6.0 turbski, 6 speed standard
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2004 F250 with leaf springs all around. I wanna go up to 37x13.5 tires, I currently have 35x12.5s. At full turn, they have a little under 2" of clearance on the front leaf springs. If I go any bigger on the tire, I'd probably get a slight rub. Does anyone know what's a good wheel offset that wont rub at full turn with the 37s, and wont stick out too far? I don't mind trimming a small amount of metal/plastic on the fenders/bumper. But I don't want it to rub the leaf spring, and I don't wanna go too high on the lift so I can still use the truck. Pictures and measurements would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1997 F-350 CCLB 7.Tree
438 Posts
I have a 2004 F250 with leaf springs all around. I wanna go up to 37x13.5 tires, I currently have 35x12.5s. At full turn, they have a little under 2" of clearance on the front leaf springs. If I go any bigger on the tire, I'd probably get a slight rub. Does anyone know what's a good wheel offset that wont rub at full turn with the 37s, and wont stick out too far? I don't mind trimming a small amount of metal/plastic on the fenders/bumper. But I don't want it to rub the leaf spring, and I don't wanna go too high on the lift so I can still use the truck. Pictures and measurements would be appreciated!
Depending on your rim size of your choice, a 12" wide wheel with a -40 to -44mm offset would work. It seems more people choose the -44mm offset.

·
Registered
2004 F250 6.0 turbski, 6 speed standard
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depending on your rim size of your choice, a 12" wide wheel with a -40 to -44mm offset would work. It seems more people choose the -44mm offset.
I'm going with a 17x9 wheel. I think the stock wheels are +19, I don't wanna go any farther than a 0 offset.

·
Registered
1997 F-350 CCLB 7.Tree
438 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts