Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thanks, do you have a suggestion for a good brand of anti-seize?

If anybody else has any other advice, let me know, thanks.

·
Native Texan
9,081 Posts
Thanks, do you have a suggestion for a good brand of anti-seize?

If anybody else has any other advice, let me know, thanks.
I just use what ever my boss finds at the flea markets he likes to go to. I just took apart some fasteners today I anti seized 2 years ago and they came right out. I got to pic some up this weekend or borrow a bottle from work.

I was born into Gobernment health care. And will die in Gobernment Health care. God Bless Our Military Men And Women.

Reactions: BreakAes

·
Addicted Offroad
92 Posts
I did some research awhile ago and it looked like the top choices for towing mirrors were the Grand Aero 3, and the McKesh towing mirrors. I was leaning towards getting the Grand Aero 3s.

I made a post at another forum, and West Coast style mirrors were suggested by some of the users: ford-trucks.com/forums/1512461-best-towing-mirrors-for-a-1995-f350.html

Where can I get the mirrors they're mentioning?

I did some searching and it looks like Velvac is a big name for RV towing mirrors. They get some mixed reviews though: rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/27124705

I'll call Mill Supply tomorrow, and see what they have to say about towing mirrors for a 1995 F350, but also let me know if you have any thoughts.

Thanks
ironically, that is my old 94.5 grey truck in the pics.
The mirrors on it are these:
Truck-Lite (97662 Mirror Head
I recently bought a 96’ F350 CC SRW and was looking to see if anyone updated to better mirrors. I guess not. Looks like I’ll be running the same ones again.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts