Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 02 for dually that Im converting from 2wd to 4wd. Im going to keep it as a dually but I want a good set of tires to put on it. Which tires and what size?

·
Firefighter/EMT
233 Posts
if you can get them for the dually, i have always ran BFG Allterrians. The hold up really well!

·
I get's it did!
376 Posts
35x12.50 Nitto TerraGrapplers with a 3" spacer between the duals...

Oh, and a leveling kit to keep the front from rubbing.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Street tires? Off road tires?

·
<---Beer version of PMR's
59 Posts
Make sure they are load range E atleast, then depends on what you use the truck for.... I would not go bigger than 35 if towing or not regearing. If hwy use a good A/T, if mixed Use, the toyo M/T is awesome in 315/75/16.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Towing, hunting, a little off road fun but it is a dually so not to much. 4.10 gears. Highway also.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I ran 295 75 16's BFG ATs on my F350 dually for 3 years with 2 inch rear spacers. They worked out great and let me go anywhere on and off road, keeping in mind its a cc long bed dually ;) Stock suspension height, just needed the spacers. This setup worked out well for me.

Tires are getting kinda low on tread now so I am making the jump to a set of 37" pro comp AT's with a 6" lift.

·
Registered
110 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks man. Thought about putting the pic up directly but got side tracked trying to contact this rim company yesterday about a custom 17" steel dually inner in 8x170, so thank you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts