Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at what to blow all my money at! I just took out my stock turbo on my 06 f250. She lasted until 170k miles! Now I’m wondering what everyone’s opinion on which aftermarket Turbo setup, Y pipe, Injectors, and fuel system would go good together. I am looking for some horsepower gains. Also if I would need to upgrade anything else! My truck is studded and deleted. Thank you!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looking at what to blow all my money at! I just took out my stock turbo on my 06 f250. She lasted until 170k miles! Now I’m wondering what everyone’s opinion on which aftermarket Turbo setup, Y pipe, Injectors, and fuel system would go good together. I am looking for some horsepower gains. Also if I would need to upgrade anything else! My truck is studded and deleted. Thank you!
Do you tow? How heavy? Daily driver?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Truck is mostly just for fun aka toy for me haha.
205/30 or 205/75, Marty's Diesel fuel system with sump, and KC Stage 3. Make sure your HPOP health is good and make sure you have fuel pressure gauge and pyrometer. Be prepared for a transmission at some point if you run it hard at that power. That would be the start of a good streetable build I wouldn't be afraid to drive anywhere, IMO.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts