Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Adam and Adam at FCDP for getting my X up and running again. The service is just unreal! Had we lived closer I would have just took it to their shop. They basically held our hands through the whole deleting process as we did the work ourselves. I could not say enough about the quality of their parts and the service we received. It went over and above and beyond my expectations.

I realize I am not some super chipped, tuner, performance diesel truck. I am just a stock diesel. However I am the Mother to 5 kids, designator puller of the enclosed trailer of their quads, the grocery getter and the kid shuffler. And for this company to answer emails all hours of the day, text messages, phone calls and geezers even Facebook messages (LOL I mean REALLY, who does THAT?!?!) to help me just to get back to my LIFE is just simply more than words can express. :)

Thank you thank you thank you thank you Adam & Adam from the bottom of my heart. It is nice to know companies still care about their customers. :)

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Sweet Way to go Adam, FCDP all the way!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts