Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Power Junky
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tax return is in.. I need some parts. I'm looking for the best deal on a set of arp head studs for my 2004 6.0. Also looking for a oil cooler rebuild kit and the complete set of gaskets to do the headstuds and oil cooler. Please pm me prices if you can't or don't want to post them.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Tax return is in.. I need some parts. I'm looking for the best deal on a set of arp head studs for my 2004 6.0. Also looking for a oil cooler rebuild kit and the complete set of gaskets to do the headstuds and oil cooler. Please pm me prices if you can't or don't want to post them.
Browns diesel in Ca.

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
Yup. I got mine last year for $385 shipped from their shop in Cali to my house in upstate NY.

I've heard they've gone up a little bit now, but still below $400.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
I think I still have a set that have been used once, I'm pretty sure you can use them three times though. I'll ship them for $250.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Browns Diesel

·
Power Junky
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I still have a set that have been used once, I'm pretty sure you can use them three times though. I'll ship them for $250.
not that there is anything wrong with the studs ive got a few lines on cheap new studs but thank you.

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
I'll match their prices, if that's what it takes to keep you guys loyal to a site sponsor.
I would have bought from a site sponsor if they could have matched Brown's price. They are a sponsor now on the ORG too.

That's nice that you would do that though. I'd much rather support a vendor, but at the time I had to purchase mine, money was very tight.

·
Power Junky
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll match their prices, if that's what it takes to keep you guys loyal to a site sponsor.
ill send you a pm. I prefer to keep my money in texas if I can. You know support the local guys if possible. That's why I bought my gauges from dfuser.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts