Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, where's the cheapest place to find 'em?

Anybody gotta a pair they wanna sell? And has anyone ever painted theirs black?

·
Registered
49 Posts
i did all my badges except the door badges, which i removed. did them while on the truck. masked everything and then used adhesion promotor, followed by 3 coats of dupli color universal black then followed by 3 coats of clear. sorry no pictures, but trust me they came out great. i even color matched the ford emblem on the grill. i sanded everything off the emblem even the ford logo smooth and then painted. i used a mouse sander with 220 grit sandpaper followed by 1000 grit.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Junk yard and a flathead screwdriver.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UNBROKEN, I have looked everywhere locally, nobody seems to have any 05 F-250 parts. I wish I coulda found one!!! You know of any good ones in Alabama?

·
No 6.0
625 Posts
They're like $16 brand new at the dealer....

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really? Do you happen to have a part number? I looked on Tousley and they were like $27 MSRP for the Lariat badges, which is what my dealer usually charges.

·
No 6.0
625 Posts
I won't be home til Friday, but I'll try to remember to get it then. I know I have the PN for the tailgate badge (no Lariat, just SD) cause I just bought one 6 months ago. It wasn't expensive at all. I don't remember the side emblems being too expensive either, but I bought those 3 years ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts