Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
crazed & deranged farmer
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the best place to get a good deal on a 38R ball bearing turbo. so far the cheepest price i have come up with is $1,620 for a new one. Any advice where to get one for cheeper or is that a good deal?

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
38r is NOT a drop in for the OBS. I have a set of SD manifolds and maybe an extra set of 1 piece up pipes. David at Diesel Innovations can get you a good price on the turbo.

Call David first.

·
crazed & deranged farmer
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know its not a drop in, i have the bellowed up-pipes, sd spider, 3" plenums, sd turbo pedestall with ebpv delete, and the sd down pipe flange. i just need the turbo

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
Call David at Diesel Innovations. Tell him I sent you.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
David along with many other sponsors here can hook you up with what you need. I know david has a good price on his 38r.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I vote GOS performance they are a vendor here and have THE BEST price on a 38r. not a real known shop yet but great people.

·
OEM Moderator
9,379 Posts
I got mine from David. Smooth transaction.

·
OEM Moderator
9,379 Posts
I've got several on the shelf as well.
I would also vouch for buying anything from Dennis as well. He has very good customer support.

·
Registered
286 Posts
pm sent:ford:

·
crazed & deranged farmer
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the advice guys! I ordered mine today from Logan at CenTex Diesel today and I'm very happy with the deal he gave me!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts