Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just wondering the best place to buy oem parts such as icp & ipr

Thanks to all!

·
Project Shamu
2,717 Posts
I enjoy RiffRaff a lot, Clay is a really good guy, and very fair pricing. Anything he doesn't have, I get on Rock Auto

·
Registered
71 Posts
Riff Raff

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Clay at RiffRaff is great to deal with, often if parts are small he ships via United States Postal Service to our Canada Post.... cheers.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Riff raff for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3 Posts
Parts like that I prefer to buy locally. I buy them from Rush Truck Repair Center, they specialize in diesel trucks with a strong experience with Internationals diesel engines.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I do like Riffraff for performance parts and such. Anyone see their billet fuel filter cover, finally someone made a part to replace that plastic POS.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I do like Riffraff for performance parts and such. Anyone see their billet fuel filter cover, finally someone made a part to replace that plastic POS.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is still the plastic cover inserted into the billet piece. But should make it easier to take on and off.

·
Project Shamu
2,717 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is still the plastic cover inserted into the billet piece. But should make it easier to take on and off.
I thought it was a full billet piece with a seal, but I've never seen one in person so im not sure

1 - 11 of 11 Posts